1. Cancellation : We do have a 24-hour cancellation policy or full payment.
This policy also applies to appointments made less than 24-hours in advance, as cancelling less than 24 hours in advance does not give us enough time to offer the time you’ve reserved to another client. (See #5, Sub., below)
If you need to reschedule, you can cancel your appointment yourself up to 24-hours in advance, at no charge, via the link in the appointment notification or reminder emails you receive, then proceed to book a better time.
Please note: Your appointment is NOT cancelled Until you receive a Cancellation Notification Email.
2. Same-day time change is a cancellation : A request for a time-change to a same-day appointment or an appointment less than 24 hours away is considered a cancellation of that original appointment and subject to our cancellation policy of full payment for the original appointment. The reason is a change with less than 24-hours notice does not allow enough time to offer the appointment to another client.
3. Sick ? : If you are have symptoms of being sick 24-48 hours before your appointment, please reschedule. Also, if you are not actively sick, but have been exposed to someone who is sick, within the last 3 days, please contact us before coming in. Getting a massage when you’re sick or have recently been exposed to someone who is sick is a bad idea for you and for the therapist as it could make you worse and spread the illness. If you show up to an appointment when you have recently been exposed to someone actively sick or are sick yourself, you may be asked to pay the full rate for your appointment and sent home without your massage. Please reschedule if you are sick. A cold can be spread by sneezing, coughing or talking. According to the CDC, a cold is thought to be contagious for up to 5 days of symptoms.
4. No Show : When an appointment is reserved for you, it is reserved exclusively for you and rendered unavailable for others who might want it. When you don’t show up for a session and don’t let us know you’re not coming, it prevents someone else who might want that time from being able to use it. You are considered a “No Show” when you do not communicate or arrive for a session by 15 minutes after your appointment time. If you let us know you’re going to be late, we will hold your appointment for you and give you as much of your reserved time as possible when you arrive. In either case you will be charged for the rate of the appointment you booked.
5. Sub : If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24-hours’ notice, please consider who you can send in your place so that you’re not charged for a massage you don’t get. If you think of someone to send as your sub, please notify us right away as first visits take longer and we want to make sure to have enough time for a sub whether they’re a first or returning client.
If you can’t send someone in your place we will make every effort to fill your spot but, if we cannot, we must charge you for that missed appointment. To help you avoid missing appointments, we send confirmations to you by email 2 days prior to your appointment.
If you discover you need to reschedule, please call at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter of business policy.