Please read and understand the following Cancellation policy
We reserve your time specifically for you. We value your time and reserve ours for you, too. This means when time is reserved for you other clients are unable to use your time. Therefore, we do have a Cancellation Policy which we enforce. Please review it for your full understanding.
1. Cancellation : Our policy is more than 24-hours’ notice or full payment. Please note your appointments.
Except for appointments booked within 24 hours, all appointments that are cancelled are not charged if cancelled more than 24 hours in advance. Changing or cancelling less than 24 hours in advance does not give us enough time to offer the time you’ve reserved to another client. (See #5, Sub., below)
If you need to reschedule, you can cancel your appointment yourself up to 24-hours in advance, at no charge, via the link in the appointment notification or reminder emails you receive, then proceed to book a better time.
Please note: Your appointment is NOT cancelled Until you receive a Cancellation Notification Email.
2. Same-day time change is a cancellation : A request for a time-change to a same-day appointment or an appointment less than 24 hours away is considered a cancellation of that original appointment and subject to our cancellation policy of full payment for the original appointment. The reason is a change with less than 24-hours notice does not allow enough time to offer the appointment to another client.
3. Sick ? : In support of your health, we do not massage people when they are sick or “getting over being sick.” If you have symptoms of being sick 24-48 hours before your appointment, please reschedule. Also, if you are not actively sick, but have been around someone within the last 3 days whom you know is or has recently been sick, please contact us before coming in. Getting a massage when you’re sick or have recently been exposed to someone who is sick is a bad idea for you and for the therapist as it could make you worse and spread the illness. If you show up to an appointment when you have recently been exposed to someone actively sick or are sick yourself, you may be asked to pay the full rate for your appointment and sent home without your massage. This decision is at the sole discretion of the therapist. Please reschedule if you are sick. Many contagious illnesses, from Covid-19 to the common cold, can be spread by sneezing, coughing or even talking near someone.
Recent reports indicate the Covid-19 Delta variant has
symptoms more similar to the common cold.
According to the CDC a cold is contagious for up to 5 days of symptoms. You have the power to prevent the spread of disease. Please exercise this power.
4. No Show : When an appointment is reserved for you, it is reserved exclusively for you and rendered unavailable for others who might want it. When you don’t show up for a session and don’t let us know you’re not coming, it prevents someone else who might want that time from being able to use it. If you let us know up to 15 minutes after your appointment start-time that you’re going to be late, we will hold your appointment for you and give you as much of your reserved time as possible when you arrive. You are considered a “No Show” when 15 minutes into your appointment time has passed and you are neither present nor have communicated about your arrival. In either of these cases, we must charge for the full rate of the appointment you booked.
5. Sub : If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24-hours’ notice, please call us immediately and consider who you can send in your place so that you’re not charged for a massage you don’t get. If you think of someone to send as your sub, please notify us right away as first visits take longer and we want to make sure to have enough time for a sub whether they’re a first time or returning client.
Please let us know if you cannot send someone in your place and we will make every effort to fill your appointment If we cannot, we must charge you the full rate for that missed appointment. To help you avoid missing appointments, we send confirmations to you by email 2 days prior to your appointment.
+1: One more thing: We reserve the right to refuse service and charge for the full rate of the session reserved if you show up intoxicated. If you show up affected by drugs or alcohol but not intoxicated, proceeding with your massage will be at the therapist’s discretion, and the application of your service may be adjusted according to their determination. Drugs and alcohol affect your body’s ability to accurately sense bodywork and, therefore, our ability to responsibly deliver it. If you choose to use, please wait until after your massage.
If you discover you need to reschedule, please call at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter of business policy.