Standard Health & Safety Protocols:
In addition to previous standard practices for the prior 20+ years of:
– using fresh and clean massage table linens for each client
– washing hands and arms deeply between clients (at least 20 seconds with soap)
– rescheduling instead of seeing clients who show up sick (see Cancelation Policy)
– monitoring my own health daily and rescheduling appointments accordingly when necessary
– cleaning high touch surfaces daily
– running a Hepa filter in the room at all times when preparing for and seeing clients.
Covid Health & Safety Protocols: In addition to the above:
– cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch surfaces between every client
– cleaning and sanitizing the massage table and headrest between every client
– having clients complete a pre-screening health questionnaire before every session
– asking clients who travel to wait 1-2 weeks to book a session, a “travel health buffer”
– upon arrival to an appointment:
— asking clients to wash their hands well, even if recently washed
— reviewing the pre-screening health answers for any changes since completion
— taking our temperatures to ensure neither of us has a fever
– wearing my nose and mouth mask the entire time we’re together and requesting you do the same in order for us to proceed
– excluding face work for now
– keeping windows open and air circulating in the room
– allowing 1 hour between clients to air out the massage room.
And as the Delta variant is active, I am also wearing my:
– N95 mask (upgraded from double-layer cloth mask) and
– face shield during sessions.
For the time being, I will be asking clients to complete a Prescreening Health Questionnaire before each appointment. Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and support of personal and public health by answering these questions.
To learn more, contact me directly at Hana@MeltMassage.net.