Standard Health & Safety Protocols:
Prior to Covid standard practices included:
– using fresh and clean massage table linens for each client
– washing hands and arms deeply between clients (at least 20 seconds with soap)
– running a Hepa filter in the room at all times when preparing for and seeing clients
– rescheduling instead of seeing clients who show up sick (see Cancelation Policy)
– monitoring my own health daily and rescheduling appointments accordingly when necessary
– cleaning high touch surfaces daily.
Covid Health & Safety Protocols: In addition to the above, now include:
– having clients complete a Health Status Prescreening* questionnaire before session
– asking clients who travel to allow for a 3-day “travel health buffer” before booking or else properly wearing a well-fitting N95 mask throughout the massage appointment
– keeping windows open and air circulating in the room
– upon arrival to an appointment:
– asking clients to wash their hands well before session, even if recently washed
– reviewing the new Health Status Prescreening* form for any changes since submission.
*Click this link to see the Health Status Prescreening.
Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and support of personal and public health by abiding by these protocols.
For questions, concerns, to learn more or share what you’ve learned, please email me at Hana@MeltMassage.net.