We’ve come a long way but we’re not completely out of the woods in regard to the risk of contracting, getting sick from, and spreading Covid-19.
I continue with my Covid Protocols, including keeping windows open for fresh air. With Winter this means that air can be very refreshing.
In order to balance our needs for health and safety with your comfort, I have several options to keep you warm. We can:
- Do the session with you fully clothed.
- Do the session with over the sheet and blanket with you undressed to your level of comfort under the sheet and blanket.
- Turn the table warmer on high.
- Cover you with a second blanket.
- Use the small heating pad to keep your toes toasty.
If you choose to have your session over clothing, consider wearing loose comfortable cotton clothing. I can work over sweatshirts and fleece jackets, too (thanks to many years of doing Chair Massage outside.)
Looking forward to seeing you for your next Melt Massage.